Saturday, October 6, 2012

I Love Clothes online reviews

I Love Clothes Exceeded my expectations. More stylish than the regular crocs and just as comfortabe. Great for summer and beach wear. Would buy again.

Timberland I'm on my feet all day and needed something comfortable, stylish, and protecting..This shoe fit the all the needs.. It feels solid, looks good with jeans and has a strong steel toe..Doesn't look like a work boot, which is a good thing..
I Love Clothes online reviews
I Love Clothes These boots are very comfortable, really warm, and very dry (after a whole day of boarding, I was so surprised that when I took them off, my socks were still dry to touch). Personally I don't think these are DC's most stylish boots, but they're still pretty cool looking, and great for the price. I'd really recommend them. One thing I'd fault then on is the liner makes it slightly difficult to get the boot on, i'm sure it'll loosen up over time though. Excellent boots, as for size, I'm around a UK10, (29cm) maybe a touch over, and the 13s fit me perfectly wearing medium thickness socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment