Monday, October 1, 2012

lizzie velasquez: Girl Must Eat Every 15 Minutes - Inspirational Story remark

lizzie velasquez: Girl Must I would have liked to see these lace up higher. Although have had no problems as of yet with the eyelets breaking as some had said. I did order one size up and it was a perfect fit! Overall great boots and super cute!

I love how the shoe looks. I love the blue and black contrast. However I purchased a 38 and I am usually a 7.5-8 and it was way too small. Also don't feel as if it's worth $120. The outsoles are not leather or rubber resin which give good traction. These have slippery outsoles, so you'll be slipping all over the place.
lizzie velasquez: Girl Must Eat Every 15 Minutes - Inspirational Story remark
lizzie velasquez: Girl Must not true 2 sizeWill never buy again, these run almost a full size big and are the flatest slipon I have ever purchased. Published on December 16, 2009 by suckyduck ?

No comments:

Post a Comment