Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stardoll Free | GET Free Stuff & Stardollars online reviews

Stardoll Free GET Free Very good shoe, fits very well, comfortable the shoe is just nice in general although i feel as the shoelaces don't complement the shoe well, so i'm going to switch them to white laces, other then that the shoe is awesome!

This is the lightest weight shoe I have ever owned! When I got the box, I really didn't think there was anything in it!! The design and color are true to the pictures and really cute! I got them fairly quickly (although I hate it when something is shipped Fed Ex to your post office and then to you through USPS). As far as the size, my left food is a little larger than the right and it is evident in these shoes as my big toe hits the front of the shoe. I normally wear a 6 to 6-1/2 However, I am noticing that they are loosening up and I've been wearing them for 3 days now. They are very very comfortable and supportive too!
Stardoll Free | GET Free Stuff & Stardollars online reviews
Stardoll Free GET Free These are so perfect!I hate shoes but my feet won't tolerate barefoot anymore. These sandals are the next best thing! Wonder if I can get them in red?

No comments:

Post a Comment