Friday, October 5, 2012

the comment: How to Make Baby Pants from a Tshirt

How to Make Baby I bought these shoes a number of years ago, and am still wearing them as I type! I often polish them with mink oil - a great weather and moisture protectant, and they are still in great shape and are so comfortable! I paid a little bit more than I had wished for them, but it was well worth it!

Sizing of shoes needs to be clearer!Based on the pull down menu on the .com listing, I chose "small" since my daughter has a US narrow size 5 foot. Received the foot gloves and they were painfully way too small. On the back of the packaging for the product was a size chart.According to the labelling on the package:US womens 3 = XS,US womens size 3.5 to 4.5 = S,US womens...
the comment: How to Make Baby Pants from a Tshirt
How to Make Baby These Shirts are hard to find but are the best fitting most comfortable shirts out there. Well worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment